Microsoft Lync (formerly Microsoft Office Communicator) offers a great set of communication tool integrations, making it popular with enterprises both large and small (<300). Unfortunately for many businesses, going beyond Lync Instant Messaging (IM) is proving to be more headache than it’s worth. According to Jeff Wellemeyer, West IP Communications’…
Tag: VSee vs Lync
- What does the rise of artificial intelligence mean for the future of telehealth?
- VSee COVID-19 Service Alert – March 25 Update
- Telehealth Risks, Safety, and Malpractice – How Covered Are You? – Dr. David L. Feldman (The Doctors Company )
- Tattoo Wearables: Intersection of Medicine, Tech, and Art
- Telemedicine Solutions To Fight Coronavirus: Nurse Hotlines To PopHealth Monitoring