Dr. Neil Parikh joined Oscar in 2017 as Senior Medical Director of Care Delivery. He oversees Oscar’s clinic, telemedicine operations, complex case management, and clinical concierge services. He holds the title of Assistant Clinical Professor at UCLA, where he continues to teach and practice as a Hospitalist part time. Prior to joining Oscar and in addition to practicing, Neil provided consulting services to medical professional societies and co-founded GiveAmply, a tech platform that facilitates corporate matching of donations to charities. Neil completed his Internal Medicine residency at Cedars Sinai, MBA at the Wharton School at UPenn, and MD at the Keck School of Medicine at USC.
Telehealth: A Payer Strategy To High-Value Health – Neil Parikh (Oscar Health)
business of telehealth business of telemedicine consumer health technology investment & entrepreneurship Oscar payer Payers & Employers private insurance telemedicine TFSS TS2018
- The Blueprint for VSee Free Clinic Serving the Rural and Urban Disadvantaged
- VSee Serves Hundreds of Patients at Expanded Telehealth Free Clinic
- VSee Clinic 4.15.0 – New Billing Features: Eligibility and Claims, Text Alerts for Waiting Patients, Visit Page Enhancements
- VSee-Credible EHR Integration: Automate Telehealth Visit & Consent Documentation
- VSee Clinic 4.14.0 – Switching New Default Dashboard & Invite ASL Interpreters