Dr. Neil Parikh joined Oscar in 2017 as Senior Medical Director of Care Delivery. He oversees Oscar’s clinic, telemedicine operations, complex case management, and clinical concierge services. He holds the title of Assistant Clinical Professor at UCLA, where he continues to teach and practice as a Hospitalist part time. Prior to joining Oscar and in addition to practicing, Neil provided consulting services to medical professional societies and co-founded GiveAmply, a tech platform that facilitates corporate matching of donations to charities. Neil completed his Internal Medicine residency at Cedars Sinai, MBA at the Wharton School at UPenn, and MD at the Keck School of Medicine at USC.
Telehealth: A Payer Strategy To High-Value Health – Neil Parikh (Oscar Health)
business of telehealth business of telemedicine consumer health technology investment & entrepreneurship Oscar payer Payers & Employers private insurance telemedicine TFSS TS2018
- What does the rise of artificial intelligence mean for the future of telehealth?
- VSee COVID-19 Service Alert – Apr 1 Update
- Telehealth Risks, Safety, and Malpractice – How Covered Are You? – Dr. David L. Feldman (The Doctors Company )
- Tattoo Wearables: Intersection of Medicine, Tech, and Art
- Telemedicine Solutions To Fight Coronavirus: Nurse Hotlines To PopHealth Monitoring