Telehealth is only as good as its physicians. That’s why VSee is partnering with This American Doc (TAD) – the first physician-owned and led online marketplace for telemedicine and locum medical staffing. VSee is showing for the first time at the American Psychiatric Association Annual Meeting 2017, May 20-24 at San Diego inside the TAD booth #1056
TAD is the new virtual “fire station” for medical care, providing a network of top-ranked physician “firefighters” who are able to provide both online and offline medical services. Hospitals scrambling to find physicians can turn to TAD to quickly find high quality doctors in any number of specialties including virtual care teams with the ability to cover shortages using telemedicine. Physicians looking to cut down on paperwork and to find more job flexibility are empowered to practice medicine the way they’ve always wanted.
How TAD Helps Hospitals:
- access to hundreds and thousands of physician profiles online with advanced filtering and sorting mechanisms to find just the right candidate.
- ability to allocate resources more efficiently with dynamic pricing
How TAD Helps Doctors:
- virtual scribes, assistants and medical coders to deal with EMRs, applications, and other paperwork.
- access to the latest locum assignments and even showed hospital reviews by other locums
- marketing experts to help grow their online presence and reputation
- a telemedicine platform to do remote consults and maintain relations with hospitals
- the chance to be a partner in the company.