Hanson Lenyoun, MD is the Head of Business and Clinical Outcomes at Samsung Electronics America. In this role, he drives strategy and business development efforts focused on helping Samsung partners improve clinical outcomes for patients using virtual care. He is a physician-scientist with a passion for using technology to improve health outcomes. Previous to this role he developed evidence-based digital health programs for a variety of companies, from small start-ups to global biotech organizations. Dr. Lenyoun holds degrees from Harvard College, the University of California, Columbia University College of Physicians and Surgeons, and trained in Surgery at New York-Presbyterian Hospital.
- VSee Messenger Release 4.6.0 – New Phone Dial-in & Call Timer
- The Intelligent Medical Spa Model – How To Never Turn A Patient Away
- VSee Clinic 3.1 and VSee Clinic Mobile 1.9 – Meeting Based Calling
- Does Zoom Security Flaw Compromise Your Patient Privacy?
- VSee Clinic 3.0 – New Multiple Providers Gallery for a Better Patient Experience