Hanson Lenyoun, MD is the Head of Business and Clinical Outcomes at Samsung Electronics America. In this role, he drives strategy and business development efforts focused on helping Samsung partners improve clinical outcomes for patients using virtual care. He is a physician-scientist with a passion for using technology to improve health outcomes. Previous to this role he developed evidence-based digital health programs for a variety of companies, from small start-ups to global biotech organizations. Dr. Lenyoun holds degrees from Harvard College, the University of California, Columbia University College of Physicians and Surgeons, and trained in Surgery at New York-Presbyterian Hospital.
- Secrets To Marketing Telehealth To Your Patients | Justin Knott – July 23
- How can Telemedicine Improve the Quality of Treatment for People with Diabetes?
- Popular Telehealth Technologies to Help Seniors Age in Place
- VSee Clinic Release 4.0.4 – Calendar Access for CSRs, Auto-Set Your Clinic Hours
- What Online and Telecommunication Services Does Health Care Need To Offer Now?