Hanson Lenyoun, MD is the Head of Business and Clinical Outcomes at Samsung Electronics America. In this role, he drives strategy and business development efforts focused on helping Samsung partners improve clinical outcomes for patients using virtual care. He is a physician-scientist with a passion for using technology to improve health outcomes. Previous to this role he developed evidence-based digital health programs for a variety of companies, from small start-ups to global biotech organizations. Dr. Lenyoun holds degrees from Harvard College, the University of California, Columbia University College of Physicians and Surgeons, and trained in Surgery at New York-Presbyterian Hospital.
- What does the rise of artificial intelligence mean for the future of telehealth?
- VSee COVID-19 Service Alert – Apr 1 Update
- Telehealth Risks, Safety, and Malpractice – How Covered Are You? – Dr. David L. Feldman (The Doctors Company )
- Tattoo Wearables: Intersection of Medicine, Tech, and Art
- Telemedicine Solutions To Fight Coronavirus: Nurse Hotlines To PopHealth Monitoring