Hanson Lenyoun, MD is the Head of Business and Clinical Outcomes at Samsung Electronics America. In this role, he drives strategy and business development efforts focused on helping Samsung partners improve clinical outcomes for patients using virtual care. He is a physician-scientist with a passion for using technology to improve health outcomes. Previous to this role he developed evidence-based digital health programs for a variety of companies, from small start-ups to global biotech organizations. Dr. Lenyoun holds degrees from Harvard College, the University of California, Columbia University College of Physicians and Surgeons, and trained in Surgery at New York-Presbyterian Hospital.
- VSee Rocks ATA 2019 – A Letter from VP of Products
- Why Are Prescription Drugs 44% More Expensive in the US? — Keith Jacobs | May 9 , 12pm PST
- VSee Showcasing Vuzix Smart Glasses Telehealth Solution at ATA19–Google Glass Finally Realized
- How Can Seniors Embrace Better Health through Technology?
- Telemedicine Coverage Through Medicare