Hanson Lenyoun, MD is the Head of Business and Clinical Outcomes at Samsung Electronics America. In this role, he drives strategy and business development efforts focused on helping Samsung partners improve clinical outcomes for patients using virtual care. He is a physician-scientist with a passion for using technology to improve health outcomes. Previous to this role he developed evidence-based digital health programs for a variety of companies, from small start-ups to global biotech organizations. Dr. Lenyoun holds degrees from Harvard College, the University of California, Columbia University College of Physicians and Surgeons, and trained in Surgery at New York-Presbyterian Hospital.
- VSee Clinic 4.9.0 – New After Hours Appointments & Clinic Hours Auto Display
- VSee Messenger 4.12.0 – Dial Out To Phones, Assign Hosts
- The 3 Biggest Telehealth Frustrations in 2021- Part 1 Not Profitable
- KonsultaMD and VSee Give Filipinos Access To Specialist Care for $10 a year
- Telehealth for the Elderly — Consistent and Convenient Care