CareConnect Health, one of the largest primary health care providers in state of Georgia, providing comprehensive health services in Family Practice, Internal Medicine, Pediatrics, Obstetrics-Gynecology, Infectious Diseases, Dentistry, and Behavioral Health is expanding its innovative in-school Virtual Care program to offer telehealth visits for teachers and students all over Georgia. Pre-pandemic,…
- VSee Clinic Release 4.8.0 – New Dashboard & Multi-hosted Visits (Coming Soon)
- CareConnect Pioneers School-based Telehealth for Georgia Teachers & Low-Income Students
- Walmart acquires MeMD for ONLY $6M?
- Digital Patient Engagement Strategies for Post-COVID Success | Chris Nicholson, mPulse Mobile
- Connectivity Testing for Video Bridges