VisualDx is an award-winning diagnostic clinical decision support system that has become the standard medical professional resource at more than 50% of U.S. medical schools and more than 2,700 hospitals and institutions world-wide. VisualDx combines clinical search with arguably the worlds best medical image collection. VisualDx technology incorporates medical knowledge from experts & sophisticated AI and machine learning algorithms to support differential diagnosis, variation, treatment, and patient communication. VisualDx is interoperable with EHR/EMR systems and supports AMA PRA Category 1 CME Credit.
Diagnostic Errors, Decision Support and the Telemedicine Workflow – Art Papier, MD (VisualDX)
business of telehealth cool tech Hot Trends medical imaging radiology teledermatology telehealth apps telemedicine apps teleradiology TFSS TS2018
- What does the rise of artificial intelligence mean for the future of telehealth?
- VSee COVID-19 Service Alert – Apr 1 Update
- Telehealth Risks, Safety, and Malpractice – How Covered Are You? – Dr. David L. Feldman (The Doctors Company )
- Tattoo Wearables: Intersection of Medicine, Tech, and Art
- Telemedicine Solutions To Fight Coronavirus: Nurse Hotlines To PopHealth Monitoring