VisualDx is an award-winning diagnostic clinical decision support system that has become the standard medical professional resource at more than 50% of U.S. medical schools and more than 2,700 hospitals and institutions world-wide. VisualDx combines clinical search with arguably the worlds best medical image collection. VisualDx technology incorporates medical knowledge from experts & sophisticated AI and machine learning algorithms to support differential diagnosis, variation, treatment, and patient communication. VisualDx is interoperable with EHR/EMR systems and supports AMA PRA Category 1 CME Credit.
Diagnostic Errors, Decision Support and the Telemedicine Workflow – Art Papier, MD (VisualDX)
business of telehealth cool tech Hot Trends medical imaging radiology teledermatology telehealth apps telemedicine apps teleradiology TFSS TS2018
- Secrets To Marketing Telehealth To Your Patients | Justin Knott – July 23
- How can Telemedicine Improve the Quality of Treatment for People with Diabetes?
- Popular Telehealth Technologies to Help Seniors Age in Place
- VSee Clinic Release 4.0.4 – Calendar Access for CSRs, Auto-Set Your Clinic Hours
- What Online and Telecommunication Services Does Health Care Need To Offer Now?