VisualDx is an award-winning diagnostic clinical decision support system that has become the standard medical professional resource at more than 50% of U.S. medical schools and more than 2,700 hospitals and institutions world-wide. VisualDx combines clinical search with arguably the worlds best medical image collection. VisualDx technology incorporates medical knowledge from experts & sophisticated AI and machine learning algorithms to support differential diagnosis, variation, treatment, and patient communication. VisualDx is interoperable with EHR/EMR systems and supports AMA PRA Category 1 CME Credit.
Diagnostic Errors, Decision Support and the Telemedicine Workflow – Art Papier, MD (VisualDX)
business of telehealth cool tech Hot Trends medical imaging radiology teledermatology telehealth apps telemedicine apps teleradiology TFSS TS2018
- VSee Messenger Update 4.9.1 – Work Your Clinic Dashboard Right From Messenger!
- Deep Dive Into Telehealth Adoption: Covid-19 and Beyond | Doreen Amatelli-Clark
- How Telehealth Can Help Improve Health Outcomes for Immune-Compromised Patients
- Automatic Basic VSee Clinic Upgrade Nov 1st 2020 – Scheduling and Payment
- Basic VSee Clinic Features – Old vs New Version