David Thompson, MD, serves as CEO and chief medical officer for Health Navigator, Inc. He is the inventor of the Health Navigator Natural Language Processing (NLP) Engine and principal architect of the platform and clinical vocabulary. A part-time faculty attending in the Northwestern Memorial Hospital Emergency Department, Dr. Thompson has previously served as medical director and chair of the Department of Emergency Medicine at MacNeal Hospital Emergency Department. He received both an engineering degree and his medical degree from the University of Illinois.
Foundations of Digital Health AI Tools – David Thompson, MD (Health Navigator)
AI artificial intelligence clinical content cool tech digital health Hot Trends natural language processing NLP TFSS TS2018
- What does the rise of artificial intelligence mean for the future of telehealth?
- VSee COVID-19 Service Alert – Apr 1 Update
- Telehealth Risks, Safety, and Malpractice – How Covered Are You? – Dr. David L. Feldman (The Doctors Company )
- Tattoo Wearables: Intersection of Medicine, Tech, and Art
- Telemedicine Solutions To Fight Coronavirus: Nurse Hotlines To PopHealth Monitoring