David Thompson, MD, serves as CEO and chief medical officer for Health Navigator, Inc. He is the inventor of the Health Navigator Natural Language Processing (NLP) Engine and principal architect of the platform and clinical vocabulary. A part-time faculty attending in the Northwestern Memorial Hospital Emergency Department, Dr. Thompson has previously served as medical director and chair of the Department of Emergency Medicine at MacNeal Hospital Emergency Department. He received both an engineering degree and his medical degree from the University of Illinois.
Foundations of Digital Health AI Tools – David Thompson, MD (Health Navigator)
AI artificial intelligence clinical content cool tech digital health Hot Trends natural language processing NLP TFSS TS2018
- Secrets To Marketing Telehealth To Your Patients | Justin Knott – July 23
- How can Telemedicine Improve the Quality of Treatment for People with Diabetes?
- Popular Telehealth Technologies to Help Seniors Age in Place
- VSee Clinic Release 4.0.4 – Calendar Access for CSRs, Auto-Set Your Clinic Hours
- What Online and Telecommunication Services Does Health Care Need To Offer Now?