David Thompson, MD, serves as CEO and chief medical officer for Health Navigator, Inc. He is the inventor of the Health Navigator Natural Language Processing (NLP) Engine and principal architect of the platform and clinical vocabulary. A part-time faculty attending in the Northwestern Memorial Hospital Emergency Department, Dr. Thompson has previously served as medical director and chair of the Department of Emergency Medicine at MacNeal Hospital Emergency Department. He received both an engineering degree and his medical degree from the University of Illinois.
- VSee Messenger Release 4.6.0 – New Phone Dial-in & Call Timer
- The Intelligent Medical Spa Model – How To Never Turn A Patient Away
- VSee Clinic 3.1 and VSee Clinic Mobile 1.9 – Meeting Based Calling
- Does Zoom Security Flaw Compromise Your Patient Privacy?
- VSee Clinic 3.0 – New Multiple Providers Gallery for a Better Patient Experience