David Thompson, MD, serves as CEO and chief medical officer for Health Navigator, Inc. He is the inventor of the Health Navigator Natural Language Processing (NLP) Engine and principal architect of the platform and clinical vocabulary. A part-time faculty attending in the Northwestern Memorial Hospital Emergency Department, Dr. Thompson has previously served as medical director and chair of the Department of Emergency Medicine at MacNeal Hospital Emergency Department. He received both an engineering degree and his medical degree from the University of Illinois.
- VSee Rocks ATA 2019 – A Letter from VP of Products
- Why Are Prescription Drugs 44% More Expensive in the US? — Keith Jacobs | May 9 , 12pm PST
- VSee Showcasing Vuzix Smart Glasses Telehealth Solution at ATA19–Google Glass Finally Realized
- How Can Seniors Embrace Better Health through Technology?
- Telemedicine Coverage Through Medicare