David Thompson, MD, serves as CEO and chief medical officer for Health Navigator, Inc. He is the inventor of the Health Navigator Natural Language Processing (NLP) Engine and principal architect of the platform and clinical vocabulary. A part-time faculty attending in the Northwestern Memorial Hospital Emergency Department, Dr. Thompson has previously served as medical director and chair of the Department of Emergency Medicine at MacNeal Hospital Emergency Department. He received both an engineering degree and his medical degree from the University of Illinois.
- Telenursing: Bend Staffing Costs and Reduce Nurse Attrition with Innovative Technology
- VSee CEO Speaking at SXSW 2024 to Address Healthcare in Humanitarian Crises
- Telenursing with Oracle Health and Children’s National Hospital
- VSee Clinic 5.4.0 Release – New Auto Text Shortcuts Tool, Improved Patient Self-Scheduling, Old Visit Page Phase-Out
- The Role of Virtual Nursing in the Monitoring of Chronic Diseases