Jackie Womble is the Senior Manager of Health & Well-Being for Sodexo North America. She helps manage the deployment of Sodexo’s enterprise wide health and well-being strategy. Jackie is a Registered and Licensed Dietitian who specializes in corporate wellness, sports nutrition and physical fitness. She is an American College of Sports Medicine certified Exercise Physiologist and Certified Spinning Instructor. She uses her expertise in exercise physiology and nutrition to help thousands of people from around the globe find a healthy balance in their daily routines. Jackie’s energetic personality for health and well-being is witnessed during her personal consultations, fitness and nutrition articles and public speaking engagements. Jackie believes we should all enjoy nature’s pleasures with a positive, healthy, and active outlook.
Holistic Approach to Improve Employee Health and Well-Being – Jackie Womble (Sodexo)
Employee Healthcare employee relations Health and Wellness investment & entrepreneurship Payers & Employers Telewellness TFSS TS2018
- What does the rise of artificial intelligence mean for the future of telehealth?
- VSee COVID-19 Service Alert – Apr 2 Update
- Telehealth Risks, Safety, and Malpractice – How Covered Are You? – Dr. David L. Feldman (The Doctors Company )
- Tattoo Wearables: Intersection of Medicine, Tech, and Art
- Telemedicine Solutions To Fight Coronavirus: Nurse Hotlines To PopHealth Monitoring