Jackie Womble is the Senior Manager of Health & Well-Being for Sodexo North America. She helps manage the deployment of Sodexo’s enterprise wide health and well-being strategy. Jackie is a Registered and Licensed Dietitian who specializes in corporate wellness, sports nutrition and physical fitness. She is an American College of Sports Medicine certified Exercise Physiologist and Certified Spinning Instructor. She uses her expertise in exercise physiology and nutrition to help thousands of people from around the globe find a healthy balance in their daily routines. Jackie’s energetic personality for health and well-being is witnessed during her personal consultations, fitness and nutrition articles and public speaking engagements. Jackie believes we should all enjoy nature’s pleasures with a positive, healthy, and active outlook.
- Telenursing: Bend Staffing Costs and Reduce Nurse Attrition with Innovative Technology
- VSee CEO Speaking at SXSW 2024 to Address Healthcare in Humanitarian Crises
- Telenursing with Oracle Health and Children’s National Hospital
- VSee Clinic 5.4.0 Release – New Auto Text Shortcuts Tool, Improved Patient Self-Scheduling, Old Visit Page Phase-Out
- The Role of Virtual Nursing in the Monitoring of Chronic Diseases