Jackie Womble is the Senior Manager of Health & Well-Being for Sodexo North America. She helps manage the deployment of Sodexo’s enterprise wide health and well-being strategy. Jackie is a Registered and Licensed Dietitian who specializes in corporate wellness, sports nutrition and physical fitness. She is an American College of Sports Medicine certified Exercise Physiologist and Certified Spinning Instructor. She uses her expertise in exercise physiology and nutrition to help thousands of people from around the globe find a healthy balance in their daily routines. Jackie’s energetic personality for health and well-being is witnessed during her personal consultations, fitness and nutrition articles and public speaking engagements. Jackie believes we should all enjoy nature’s pleasures with a positive, healthy, and active outlook.
- VSee Messenger 4.12.0 – Dial Out To Phones, Assign Hosts
- The 3 Biggest Telehealth Frustrations in 2021- Part 1 Not Profitable
- KonsultaMD and VSee Give Filipinos Access To Specialist Care for $10 a year
- Telehealth for the Elderly — Consistent and Convenient Care
- VSee at HIMSS 21: All-in-one telehealth HRA, RPM, analytics, staffing. Win an Extreme Sports Massager.