Jackie Womble is the Senior Manager of Health & Well-Being for Sodexo North America. She helps manage the deployment of Sodexo’s enterprise wide health and well-being strategy. Jackie is a Registered and Licensed Dietitian who specializes in corporate wellness, sports nutrition and physical fitness. She is an American College of Sports Medicine certified Exercise Physiologist and Certified Spinning Instructor. She uses her expertise in exercise physiology and nutrition to help thousands of people from around the globe find a healthy balance in their daily routines. Jackie’s energetic personality for health and well-being is witnessed during her personal consultations, fitness and nutrition articles and public speaking engagements. Jackie believes we should all enjoy nature’s pleasures with a positive, healthy, and active outlook.
- VSee Showcasing Vuzix Smart Glasses Telehealth Solution at ATA19–Google Glass Finally Realized
- How Can Seniors Embrace Better Health through Technology?
- Telemedicine Coverage Through Medicare
- VSee + MAVEN Project Volunteer Physicians for the Underserved
- How Virtual Scribes Are Saving Our Doctors, Improving Prevention, and Increasing Revenue