Jackie Womble is the Senior Manager of Health & Well-Being for Sodexo North America. She helps manage the deployment of Sodexo’s enterprise wide health and well-being strategy. Jackie is a Registered and Licensed Dietitian who specializes in corporate wellness, sports nutrition and physical fitness. She is an American College of Sports Medicine certified Exercise Physiologist and Certified Spinning Instructor. She uses her expertise in exercise physiology and nutrition to help thousands of people from around the globe find a healthy balance in their daily routines. Jackie’s energetic personality for health and well-being is witnessed during her personal consultations, fitness and nutrition articles and public speaking engagements. Jackie believes we should all enjoy nature’s pleasures with a positive, healthy, and active outlook.
- [Upcoming] The Future of Ukraine Healthcare | Zoryana Skaletska, former Ukraine Minister of Health – Th, May 26, 11am PT
- VSee Messenger 4.14.0 Release Breakout Rooms for Group Sessions, Password Change Reinforcement
- Superhuman Telehealth – Dr. Milton Chen, VSee & Partners at ATA22
- VSee Clinic 4.11.0 – New Drag-and-Drop KPIs Dashboard with Enhanced Data Visualizations
- Join VSee in Providing Free Telehealth for Ukraine Soldiers, Civilians, and Refugees