After completing their psychiatry residency training at California Pacific Medical Center in San Francisco, Drs. Anisha Patel-Dunn & Udi Zaken co-founded Pacific Coast Psychiatric Associates in 2006. A multi-specialty outpatient mental health practice, PCPA is composed of over 60 providers and has become the largest private outpatient group practice in San Francisco with locations in LA & Walnut Creek as well. One key component to PCPA’s success is their agility to incorporate technology as it becomes available, into the practice’s framework both internally and externally. Through the ease and use of Telehealth, one-third of their patients are able to receive mental health services on a consistent basis and they expect this number to increase in the coming years.
Implement Telemedicine Into Your Practice – Anisha Patel-Dunn, DO (Pacific Coast Psychiatric Associates)
behavioral & mental health business of telehealth practice tips psychiatry telemedicine telepsychiatry TFSS TS2018
- Automatic Basic VSee Clinic Upgrade Nov 1st 2020 – Scheduling and Payment
- Basic VSee Clinic Features – Old vs New Version
- VSee Clinic Release 4.2.2 – New Multi Language and Chromebook Support
- Online Practices – Get Found On Google With Better Website Expertise, Authority, and Trustworthiness (E-A-T)
- VSee Clinic Release 4.2.1 – Mobile Webchats & In-Browser Calling