After completing their psychiatry residency training at California Pacific Medical Center in San Francisco, Drs. Anisha Patel-Dunn & Udi Zaken co-founded Pacific Coast Psychiatric Associates in 2006. A multi-specialty outpatient mental health practice, PCPA is composed of over 60 providers and has become the largest private outpatient group practice in San Francisco with locations in LA & Walnut Creek as well. One key component to PCPA’s success is their agility to incorporate technology as it becomes available, into the practice’s framework both internally and externally. Through the ease and use of Telehealth, one-third of their patients are able to receive mental health services on a consistent basis and they expect this number to increase in the coming years.
Implement Telemedicine Into Your Practice – Anisha Patel-Dunn, DO (Pacific Coast Psychiatric Associates)
behavioral & mental health business of telehealth practice tips psychiatry telemedicine telepsychiatry TFSS TS2018
- Secrets To Marketing Telehealth To Your Patients | Justin Knott – July 23
- How can Telemedicine Improve the Quality of Treatment for People with Diabetes?
- Popular Telehealth Technologies to Help Seniors Age in Place
- VSee Clinic Release 4.0.4 – Calendar Access for CSRs, Auto-Set Your Clinic Hours
- What Online and Telecommunication Services Does Health Care Need To Offer Now?