After completing their psychiatry residency training at California Pacific Medical Center in San Francisco, Drs. Anisha Patel-Dunn & Udi Zaken co-founded Pacific Coast Psychiatric Associates in 2006. A multi-specialty outpatient mental health practice, PCPA is composed of over 60 providers and has become the largest private outpatient group practice in San Francisco with locations in LA & Walnut Creek as well. One key component to PCPA’s success is their agility to incorporate technology as it becomes available, into the practice’s framework both internally and externally. Through the ease and use of Telehealth, one-third of their patients are able to receive mental health services on a consistent basis and they expect this number to increase in the coming years.
- Becoming a Telehealth Nurse
- Telehealth Diabetes Care for Health Clinics in Rural Areas
- Advantech + VSee Provide Versatile Ergonomic Telemedicine Solution Across HMC Hospitals
- VSee Clinic Release 4.6.0 – Faster Scheduling
- Crucial Considerations for Integrating Telemedicine and Telehealth in your Practice