After completing their psychiatry residency training at California Pacific Medical Center in San Francisco, Drs. Anisha Patel-Dunn & Udi Zaken co-founded Pacific Coast Psychiatric Associates in 2006. A multi-specialty outpatient mental health practice, PCPA is composed of over 60 providers and has become the largest private outpatient group practice in San Francisco with locations in LA & Walnut Creek as well. One key component to PCPA’s success is their agility to incorporate technology as it becomes available, into the practice’s framework both internally and externally. Through the ease and use of Telehealth, one-third of their patients are able to receive mental health services on a consistent basis and they expect this number to increase in the coming years.
- Digital Patient Engagement Strategies for Post-COVID Success | Chris Nicholson, mPulse Mobile
- Connectivity Testing for Video Bridges
- VSee Clinic Release 4.7.0 – Group Appointments, Full Screen Video, Instant Multiple Device Connection
- VSee Messenger Release 4.11.0 – Moderator Mute & PIN Lock App
- 3 Ways Telemedicine is Transforming the Chronic Disease Management Landscape