After completing their psychiatry residency training at California Pacific Medical Center in San Francisco, Drs. Anisha Patel-Dunn & Udi Zaken co-founded Pacific Coast Psychiatric Associates in 2006. A multi-specialty outpatient mental health practice, PCPA is composed of over 60 providers and has become the largest private outpatient group practice in San Francisco with locations in LA & Walnut Creek as well. One key component to PCPA’s success is their agility to incorporate technology as it becomes available, into the practice’s framework both internally and externally. Through the ease and use of Telehealth, one-third of their patients are able to receive mental health services on a consistent basis and they expect this number to increase in the coming years.
- VSee Clinic 4.12.0 – New EPCS, Faster Internal Chatting, and More Room Configuration Control
- Digital Health to Acquire VSee Labs and iDoc Telehealth Solutions with New Entity Valued at Approximately $110 Million
- The Future of Ukraine Healthcare | Zoryana Skaletska, former Ukraine Minister of Health
- VSee Messenger 4.14.0 Release Breakout Rooms for Group Sessions, Password Change Reinforcement
- Superhuman Telehealth – Dr. Milton Chen, VSee & Partners at ATA22