Kristi Ebong recently joined Orbita as the Voice as a Service (VaaS) company’s Senior Vice President of Strategy and General Manager of Healthcare Providers. At Orbita, Ebong is responsible for the company’s overall strategy for the healthcare provider market. Ebong was the former head of emerging technology at Cedars-Sinai, where she was responsible for adoption and scale of new technologies across the health system, and launching the Cedars-Sinai Accelerator where she evaluated over 3,000 startups. Previously, she evaluated and led innovation pilots at Stanford Healthcare and drove thought leadership for Healthspottr’s network of healthcare deal-makers. Ebong comes from deep roots in health tech, starting her career at Epic Systems. She also previously served under the Obama Administration in the Office of the National Coordinator for Health IT, and has worked with large healthcare providers, startups, and foundations. Ebong has master’s degrees in Public Health and Business Administration from The Johns Hopkins University, and bachelor’s degrees in Political Science and Global Security from The University of Wisconsin. She lives in San Francisco with her husband and three children.
- [Upcoming] The Future of Ukraine Healthcare | Zoryana Skaletska, former Ukraine Minister of Health – Th, May 26, 11am PT
- VSee Messenger 4.14.0 Release Breakout Rooms for Group Sessions, Password Change Reinforcement
- Superhuman Telehealth – Dr. Milton Chen, VSee & Partners at ATA22
- VSee Clinic 4.11.0 – New Drag-and-Drop KPIs Dashboard with Enhanced Data Visualizations
- Join VSee in Providing Free Telehealth for Ukraine Soldiers, Civilians, and Refugees