Kristi Ebong recently joined Orbita as the Voice as a Service (VaaS) company’s Senior Vice President of Strategy and General Manager of Healthcare Providers. At Orbita, Ebong is responsible for the company’s overall strategy for the healthcare provider market. Ebong was the former head of emerging technology at Cedars-Sinai, where she was responsible for adoption and scale of new technologies across the health system, and launching the Cedars-Sinai Accelerator where she evaluated over 3,000 startups. Previously, she evaluated and led innovation pilots at Stanford Healthcare and drove thought leadership for Healthspottr’s network of healthcare deal-makers. Ebong comes from deep roots in health tech, starting her career at Epic Systems. She also previously served under the Obama Administration in the Office of the National Coordinator for Health IT, and has worked with large healthcare providers, startups, and foundations. Ebong has master’s degrees in Public Health and Business Administration from The Johns Hopkins University, and bachelor’s degrees in Political Science and Global Security from The University of Wisconsin. She lives in San Francisco with her husband and three children.
How Investors, Entrepreneurs, & Buyers Should Be Thinking About the Telehealth Market – Kristi Ebong (Orbita)
business of telehealth business of telemedicine entrepreneurship healthcare IT investment investor talks TFSS TS2018
- Crucial Considerations for Integrating Telemedicine and Telehealth in your Practice
- VSee and TrackMy Solutions Partner To Streamline COVID-19 Vaccine Tracking + Patient Engagement
- Designing Hospital Telehealth Beyond COVID-19 |Reza Sadeghian, MD, MBA – Jan. 27, 2021
- Telehealth Orthodontic Treatment – An Oral Care Revolution
- VSee Messenger Update 4.9.1 – Work Your Clinic Dashboard Right From Messenger!