Dr. Lee earned his bachelor degree at Johns Hopkins University and received his MD from Cornell University where he graduated with Honors in Research and was a Howard Hughes Scholar. He completed his ophthalmology residency at Cornell and then went to Harvard Medical School as a Heed Fellow where he studied retinal stem cells and the role they play in cancer. He completed his retina fellowship at Massachusetts Eye and Ear Infirmary before returning to Cornell where he held the St Giles Endowed Chair in Pediatric Retinal Diseases until being recruited to Children’s Hospital Los Angeles. Since his arrival, Dr. Lee has developed the Retina Institute into a world class center and in 2011 was promoted to Director of the Vision Center which has eight full time faculty devoted to all aspects of childhood blindness.
Telehealth 2.0: Increasing Access Through Innovation – Thomas Lee, MD (Children’s Hospital Los Angeles)
business of telehealth health systems hospital & health systems medical imaging telehealth for children telemedicine eye exam TFSS TS2018
- VSee Clinic 4.9.0 – New After Hours Appointments & Clinic Hours Auto Display
- VSee Messenger 4.12.0 – Dial Out To Phones, Assign Hosts
- The 3 Biggest Telehealth Frustrations in 2021- Part 1 Not Profitable
- KonsultaMD and VSee Give Filipinos Access To Specialist Care for $10 a year
- Telehealth for the Elderly — Consistent and Convenient Care