Joseph P. McMenamin is the AV-rated Principal at McMenamin Law Offices, PLLC, in Richmond, Virginia. MLO is a health law boutique serving health care providers and life sciences companies, focusing on legal issues pertinent to distance care, general health law, risk management, and reimbursement. Dr. McMenamin has 30 years of experience in defending health care providers and pharmaceutical, medical device, and biotech companies against a variety of allegations in state and federal court. He has advised these clients on Internet and marketing communications, informed consent, risk management, regulatory, and contract issues. Joe has counseled hospitals, nursing homes, physicians, and other health care providers with respect to a wide array of legal issues.
- What does the rise of artificial intelligence mean for the future of telehealth?
- VSee COVID-19 Service Alert – Apr 2 Update
- Telehealth Risks, Safety, and Malpractice – How Covered Are You? – Dr. David L. Feldman (The Doctors Company )
- Tattoo Wearables: Intersection of Medicine, Tech, and Art
- Telemedicine Solutions To Fight Coronavirus: Nurse Hotlines To PopHealth Monitoring