In her role as outside general counsel for healthcare and life sciences clients, Lara Compton draws on her experience serving as in-house counsel for two nonprofit health systems, Sutter Health in Northern California and Community Medical Centers in Central California, and her experience at two global law firms, DLA Piper and King & Spalding. Her experiences working on a wide variety of matters instilled such deep versatility that colleagues describe Lara as the “Swiss Army Knife” when it comes to solving healthcare problems.
Regulatory Landmines for Next-gen Telehealth: AI, Chatbots, Data analytics, and Other Innovations – Lara Compton, JD (Nelson Hardiman)
artificial intelligence chatbots health data management policy & regulations robots telehealth regulation TFSS TS2018 voicebots
- Telenursing: Bend Staffing Costs and Reduce Nurse Attrition with Innovative Technology
- VSee CEO Speaking at SXSW 2024 to Address Healthcare in Humanitarian Crises
- Telenursing with Oracle Health and Children’s National Hospital
- VSee Clinic 5.4.0 Release – New Auto Text Shortcuts Tool, Improved Patient Self-Scheduling, Old Visit Page Phase-Out
- The Role of Virtual Nursing in the Monitoring of Chronic Diseases