Carynne has five years’ experience with Noridian Healthcare Solutions and close to eight years working in the Healthcare Industry. She started out as a Customer Service Representative in the Part B Provider Contact Center, making her way to a Customer Service Specialist, then transitioned to being a Quality Analyst for the Contact Center. Currently she is a Representative for Part B Provider Outreach and Education. As an Education Representative, Carynne is responsible for offering support to Noridian‘s provider community presenting workshops, seminars, providing education involving billing, coding and coverage guidelines to ensure correct claim submission resulting in proper Medicare payments.
Medicare Part B: Telehealth Coverage Updates – Carynne Godfrey (Noridian)
cms telemedicine Medicare policy & regulations telehealth regulation telehealth reimbursement TFSS TS2018
- Secrets To Marketing Telehealth To Your Patients | Justin Knott – July 23
- How can Telemedicine Improve the Quality of Treatment for People with Diabetes?
- Popular Telehealth Technologies to Help Seniors Age in Place
- VSee Clinic Release 4.0.4 – Calendar Access for CSRs, Auto-Set Your Clinic Hours
- What Online and Telecommunication Services Does Health Care Need To Offer Now?