Carynne has five years’ experience with Noridian Healthcare Solutions and close to eight years working in the Healthcare Industry. She started out as a Customer Service Representative in the Part B Provider Contact Center, making her way to a Customer Service Specialist, then transitioned to being a Quality Analyst for the Contact Center. Currently she is a Representative for Part B Provider Outreach and Education. As an Education Representative, Carynne is responsible for offering support to Noridian‘s provider community presenting workshops, seminars, providing education involving billing, coding and coverage guidelines to ensure correct claim submission resulting in proper Medicare payments.
- VSee Clinic 4.13.0 – Real-time Patient Queuing Status and Multi-Clinic Calendar View for Greater Productivity
- VSee Provides Free Clinic for the Philippines Scavenger Kids
- Announcing SOC 2 Type II Certification – VSee’s Commitment to Protecting Patient Privacy, Data and PHI
- VSee Messenger 4.15.0 Update – More Robust Phone Dial-outs with New PIN Pad Option
- Arizona Hospital Association Brings Telehealth COVID Care into the Homes of Vulnerable Populations