CHARLES C. DUNHAM, IV, is an Associate in Health Care & Life Sciences at Epstein Becker Green. He serves as outside counsel to telehealth/telemedicine practice groups and management companies on federal and state regulatory matters related to professional licensure & standard of practice rules, government & private payor reimbursement, HIPAA rules & regulations, and state & federal pharmacy and laboratory regulations; telehealth and concierge services in multiple states. Mr. Dunham was named to the Upstate New York Rising Stars list (2015) and New York Metro Rising Stars list (2016) in the areas of Health Care and Business/Corporate.
- VC 4.12.2 – Report an Issue for Faster Resolution, Camera & Mic Permissions
- VSee Clinic 4.12.0 – New EPCS, Faster Internal Chatting, and More Room Configuration Control
- Digital Health to Acquire VSee Labs and iDoc Telehealth Solutions with New Entity Valued at Approximately $110 Million
- The Future of Ukraine Healthcare | Zoryana Skaletska, former Ukraine Minister of Health
- VSee Messenger 4.14.0 Release Breakout Rooms for Group Sessions, Password Change Reinforcement