CHARLES C. DUNHAM, IV, is an Associate in Health Care & Life Sciences at Epstein Becker Green. He serves as outside counsel to telehealth/telemedicine practice groups and management companies on federal and state regulatory matters related to professional licensure & standard of practice rules, government & private payor reimbursement, HIPAA rules & regulations, and state & federal pharmacy and laboratory regulations; telehealth and concierge services in multiple states. Mr. Dunham was named to the Upstate New York Rising Stars list (2015) and New York Metro Rising Stars list (2016) in the areas of Health Care and Business/Corporate.
Telehealth Reimbursement Highlights 2019 – Charles Dunham, JD (Epstein Becker & Green)
- What does the rise of artificial intelligence mean for the future of telehealth?
- VSee COVID-19 Service Alert – Apr 2 Update
- Telehealth Risks, Safety, and Malpractice – How Covered Are You? – Dr. David L. Feldman (The Doctors Company )
- Tattoo Wearables: Intersection of Medicine, Tech, and Art
- Telemedicine Solutions To Fight Coronavirus: Nurse Hotlines To PopHealth Monitoring