CHARLES C. DUNHAM, IV, is an Associate in Health Care & Life Sciences at Epstein Becker Green. He serves as outside counsel to telehealth/telemedicine practice groups and management companies on federal and state regulatory matters related to professional licensure & standard of practice rules, government & private payor reimbursement, HIPAA rules & regulations, and state & federal pharmacy and laboratory regulations; telehealth and concierge services in multiple states. Mr. Dunham was named to the Upstate New York Rising Stars list (2015) and New York Metro Rising Stars list (2016) in the areas of Health Care and Business/Corporate.
- VSee Messenger Release 4.11.0 – Moderator Mute & PIN Lock App
- 3 Ways Telemedicine is Transforming the Chronic Disease Management Landscape
- Becoming a Telehealth Nurse
- Telehealth Diabetes Care for Health Clinics in Rural Areas
- Advantech + VSee Provide Versatile Ergonomic Telemedicine Solution Across HMC Hospitals