CHARLES C. DUNHAM, IV, is an Associate in Health Care & Life Sciences at Epstein Becker Green. He serves as outside counsel to telehealth/telemedicine practice groups and management companies on federal and state regulatory matters related to professional licensure & standard of practice rules, government & private payor reimbursement, HIPAA rules & regulations, and state & federal pharmacy and laboratory regulations; telehealth and concierge services in multiple states. Mr. Dunham was named to the Upstate New York Rising Stars list (2015) and New York Metro Rising Stars list (2016) in the areas of Health Care and Business/Corporate.
- Building A Chronic Care Management Program That Can Scale | Ajay Gehlot, MD, MBA – Th, Jan 27
- VSee Clinic 4.10.0 – New Admin Roles, Faster Scheduling, Better Team Coordination
- Los Angeles County Case Study: Deploying Telehealth to 1.2 M
- VSee Clinic 4.9.0 – New After Hours Appointments & Clinic Hours Auto Display
- VSee Messenger 4.12.0 – Dial Out To Phones, Assign Hosts