CHARLES C. DUNHAM, IV, is an Associate in Health Care & Life Sciences at Epstein Becker Green. He serves as outside counsel to telehealth/telemedicine practice groups and management companies on federal and state regulatory matters related to professional licensure & standard of practice rules, government & private payor reimbursement, HIPAA rules & regulations, and state & federal pharmacy and laboratory regulations; telehealth and concierge services in multiple states. Mr. Dunham was named to the Upstate New York Rising Stars list (2015) and New York Metro Rising Stars list (2016) in the areas of Health Care and Business/Corporate.
Telehealth Reimbursement Highlights 2019 – Charles Dunham, JD (Epstein Becker & Green)
- Automatic Basic VSee Clinic Upgrade Nov 1st 2020 – Scheduling and Payment
- Basic VSee Clinic Features – Old vs New Version
- VSee Clinic Release 4.2.2 – New Multi Language and Chromebook Support
- Online Practices – Get Found On Google With Better Website Expertise, Authority, and Trustworthiness (E-A-T)
- VSee Clinic Release 4.2.1 – Mobile Webchats & In-Browser Calling