CHARLES C. DUNHAM, IV, is an Associate in Health Care & Life Sciences at Epstein Becker Green. He serves as outside counsel to telehealth/telemedicine practice groups and management companies on federal and state regulatory matters related to professional licensure & standard of practice rules, government & private payor reimbursement, HIPAA rules & regulations, and state & federal pharmacy and laboratory regulations; telehealth and concierge services in multiple states. Mr. Dunham was named to the Upstate New York Rising Stars list (2015) and New York Metro Rising Stars list (2016) in the areas of Health Care and Business/Corporate.
Telehealth Reimbursement Highlights 2019 – Charles Dunham, JD (Epstein Becker & Green)
- Secrets To Marketing Telehealth To Your Patients | Justin Knott – July 23
- How can Telemedicine Improve the Quality of Treatment for People with Diabetes?
- Popular Telehealth Technologies to Help Seniors Age in Place
- VSee Clinic Release 4.0.4 – Calendar Access for CSRs, Auto-Set Your Clinic Hours
- What Online and Telecommunication Services Does Health Care Need To Offer Now?