Jen Amis is President & CEO of Encounter Telehealth, a behavioral healthcare provider offering behavioral healthcare services to long term care communities. Previously, she founded and managed Statim, a telehealth company providing remote patient monitoring services. Jen has more than 20 years of management experience in telecommunications, venture capital and healthcare. She earned a Bachelor of Arts degree from Georgetown University and is a Certified Wine Professional (CWP) and Sommelier.
Bringing Telepsychiatry to SNFs- Jen Amis (Encounter Telehealth)
business of telehealth business of telemedicine hospital & health systems skilled nursing facility telepsychiatry TFSS TS2018
- Popular Telehealth Technologies to Help Seniors Age in Place
- VSee Clinic Release 4.0.4 – Calendar Access for CSRs, Auto-Set Your Clinic Hours
- What Online and Telecommunication Services Does Health Care Need To Offer Now?
- Top 10 Tips for Getting Your Online Therapy Practice Going | Roy Huggins
- Telemedicine & Robotics: Benefits For Modern Medicine