Jen Amis is President & CEO of Encounter Telehealth, a behavioral healthcare provider offering behavioral healthcare services to long term care communities. Previously, she founded and managed Statim, a telehealth company providing remote patient monitoring services. Jen has more than 20 years of management experience in telecommunications, venture capital and healthcare. She earned a Bachelor of Arts degree from Georgetown University and is a Certified Wine Professional (CWP) and Sommelier.
Bringing Telepsychiatry to SNFs- Jen Amis (Encounter Telehealth)
business of telehealth business of telemedicine hospital & health systems skilled nursing facility telepsychiatry TFSS TS2018
- VSee COVID-19 Service Alert
- A Message From Our CEO – Important COVID-19 Updates
- What does the rise of artificial intelligence mean for the future of telehealth?
- [DON’T USE THIS] VSee COVID-19 Service Alert – Apr 2 Update
- Telehealth Risks, Safety, and Malpractice – How Covered Are You? – Dr. David L. Feldman (The Doctors Company )