Jen Amis is President & CEO of Encounter Telehealth, a behavioral healthcare provider offering behavioral healthcare services to long term care communities. Previously, she founded and managed Statim, a telehealth company providing remote patient monitoring services. Jen has more than 20 years of management experience in telecommunications, venture capital and healthcare. She earned a Bachelor of Arts degree from Georgetown University and is a Certified Wine Professional (CWP) and Sommelier.
Bringing Telepsychiatry to SNFs- Jen Amis (Encounter Telehealth)
business of telehealth business of telemedicine hospital & health systems skilled nursing facility telepsychiatry TFSS TS2018
- Becoming a Telehealth Nurse
- Telehealth Diabetes Care for Health Clinics in Rural Areas
- Advantech + VSee Provide Versatile Ergonomic Telemedicine Solution Across HMC Hospitals
- VSee Clinic Release 4.6.0 – Faster Scheduling
- Crucial Considerations for Integrating Telemedicine and Telehealth in your Practice