Jen Amis is President & CEO of Encounter Telehealth, a behavioral healthcare provider offering behavioral healthcare services to long term care communities. Previously, she founded and managed Statim, a telehealth company providing remote patient monitoring services. Jen has more than 20 years of management experience in telecommunications, venture capital and healthcare. She earned a Bachelor of Arts degree from Georgetown University and is a Certified Wine Professional (CWP) and Sommelier.
Bringing Telepsychiatry to SNFs- Jen Amis (Encounter Telehealth)
business of telehealth business of telemedicine hospital & health systems skilled nursing facility telepsychiatry TFSS TS2018
- Crucial Considerations for Integrating Telemedicine and Telehealth in your Practice
- VSee and TrackMy Solutions Partner To Streamline COVID-19 Vaccine Tracking + Patient Engagement
- Designing Hospital Telehealth Beyond COVID-19 |Reza Sadeghian, MD, MBA – Jan. 27, 2021
- Telehealth Orthodontic Treatment – An Oral Care Revolution
- VSee Messenger Update 4.9.1 – Work Your Clinic Dashboard Right From Messenger!