Bless you, Jack Dorsey. I certainly hope that designers of tech products, whether coders, GUI designers, network architects, whatever, absorb that statement: It’s really complex to make something simple. This isn’t a new statement. Others have said it. But perhaps when the founder of Twitter says it on Charlie Rose…then…
Tag: Jack Dorsey
- VSee Clinic Release 4.0.4 – Calendar Access for CSRs, Auto-Set Your Clinic Hours
- What Online and Telecommunication Services Does Health Care Need To Offer Now?
- Top 10 Tips for Getting Your Online Therapy Practice Going | Roy Huggins – June 11
- Telemedicine & Robotics: Benefits For Modern Medicine
- VSee Clinic Release – Custom Invites, Mobile VSee Clinic Search And Many More!