A health editorial in today’s New York Times asks why don’t more doctors do house calls. Sandeep Jauhar, a cardiologist, writes: Traveling to patients’ homes is inefficient and almost never profitable for doctors or hospitals. But I believe that if we revived the house call, the overall savings to the…
Tag: mobile health kit
- What does the rise of artificial intelligence mean for the future of telehealth?
- VSee COVID-19 Service Alert – March 25 Update
- Telehealth Risks, Safety, and Malpractice – How Covered Are You? – Dr. David L. Feldman (The Doctors Company )
- Tattoo Wearables: Intersection of Medicine, Tech, and Art
- Telemedicine Solutions To Fight Coronavirus: Nurse Hotlines To PopHealth Monitoring