“She’s the best therapist I’ve ever had,” my friend told me the other day, when I casually asked how talk therapy was going. The kicker is, my friend lives in Atlanta, her therapist is in Boston, and they meet in a virtual meeting room. Videoconferencing for Addiction and Other Mental…
Tag: reasons for telehealth
- What does the rise of artificial intelligence mean for the future of telehealth?
- VSee COVID-19 Service Alert – March 25 Update
- Telehealth Risks, Safety, and Malpractice – How Covered Are You? – Dr. David L. Feldman (The Doctors Company )
- Tattoo Wearables: Intersection of Medicine, Tech, and Art
- Telemedicine Solutions To Fight Coronavirus: Nurse Hotlines To PopHealth Monitoring