Post updated 8/6/2020 VSee is honored to be selected as NASA’s official video conferencing platform aboard the International Space Station (ISS). With VSee’s secure video chat astronauts are able to do telemedicine video conferencing, have family video chats, collaborate with scientists in real time, do projects with school children, and…
- The 3 Biggest Telehealth Frustrations in 2021- Part 1 Not Profitable
- KonsultaMD and VSee Give Filipinos Access To Specialist Care for $10 a year
- Telehealth for the Elderly — Consistent and Convenient Care
- VSee at HIMSS 21: All-in-one telehealth HRA, RPM, analytics, staffing. Win an Extreme Sports Massager.
- VSee Clinic Release 4.8.0 – New Dashboard & Multi-hosted Visits