HealthSpot had it all. A star-studded list of investors and partners including Xerox, Rite Aid, Mayo Clinic, Cleveland Clinic, Kaiser Permanente, and Samsung. So it’s sudden decision to declare Ch. 7 bankruptcy shocked the entire telehealth industry. What went wrong? Was it a sign of the telehealth market? Or was…
Tag: Telehealth Failures
- VSee COVID-19 Service Alert
- A Message From Our CEO – Important COVID-19 Updates
- What does the rise of artificial intelligence mean for the future of telehealth?
- [DON’T USE THIS] VSee COVID-19 Service Alert – Apr 2 Update
- Telehealth Risks, Safety, and Malpractice – How Covered Are You? – Dr. David L. Feldman (The Doctors Company )