HealthSpot had it all. A star-studded list of investors and partners including Xerox, Rite Aid, Mayo Clinic, Cleveland Clinic, Kaiser Permanente, and Samsung. So it’s sudden decision to declare Ch. 7 bankruptcy shocked the entire telehealth industry. What went wrong? Was it a sign of the telehealth market? Or was…
Tag: Telemedicine Business Model
- Popular Telehealth Technologies to Help Seniors Age in Place
- VSee Clinic Release 4.0.4 – Calendar Access for CSRs, Auto-Set Your Clinic Hours
- What Online and Telecommunication Services Does Health Care Need To Offer Now?
- Top 10 Tips for Getting Your Online Therapy Practice Going | Roy Huggins
- Telemedicine & Robotics: Benefits For Modern Medicine