VSee simple, secure video telemedicine platform will be at the National Urgent Care Convention in Chicago, this week April 27-29, booth #208. We will also be exhibiting at ATA 2015 booth #2602 the following week. VSee provides a complete suite of telemedicine products and services from telemedicine kits and carts with…
Tag: urgent care statistics
- What does the rise of artificial intelligence mean for the future of telehealth?
- VSee COVID-19 Service Alert – March 25 Update
- Telehealth Risks, Safety, and Malpractice – How Covered Are You? – Dr. David L. Feldman (The Doctors Company )
- Tattoo Wearables: Intersection of Medicine, Tech, and Art
- Telemedicine Solutions To Fight Coronavirus: Nurse Hotlines To PopHealth Monitoring