Dr. Brian Davey is a South African physician with extensive experience managing healthcare in International Organizations, holding a MD degree from the University of the Witwatersrand, South Africa, and post-graduate qualifications in research physiology and occupational health. He has held various positions in the United Nations system, including Head of Health and Safety at the Organization for the Prohibition of Chemical Weapons (OPCW) in The Hague, Netherlands (1995-2007), Medical Director of the United Nations, New York (2007-2012), and Director of the Health Services Department at the World Bank Group, Washington DC (2012 – present).
Telehealth for a Global Staff: Challenges & Opportunities – Brian Davey, MD (World Bank)
extreme remote communication global healthcare humanitarian international managing remote teams Payers & Employers practice tips remote and rural health care telehealth telehealth platform telemedicine TFSS TS2018
- VSee Messenger 4.19.1 Release – Screenshare Toolbar Now Movable
- VC 5.2 – New Unified Visit Chat Experience and Upcoming Phase-out of the Old Visit Page
- VSee Partners with Health Tech Without Borders to Launch Project VITAL Africa at Clinton Global Initiative 2023
- How Automation, AI, and Telehealth are Revolutionizing Eye Care
- VC 5.1 – Try the New On-call Schedule with Automated Alerts and Escalation