Dr. Brian Davey is a South African physician with extensive experience managing healthcare in International Organizations, holding a MD degree from the University of the Witwatersrand, South Africa, and post-graduate qualifications in research physiology and occupational health. He has held various positions in the United Nations system, including Head of Health and Safety at the Organization for the Prohibition of Chemical Weapons (OPCW) in The Hague, Netherlands (1995-2007), Medical Director of the United Nations, New York (2007-2012), and Director of the Health Services Department at the World Bank Group, Washington DC (2012 – present).
Telehealth for a Global Staff: Challenges & Opportunities – Brian Davey, MD (World Bank)
extreme remote communication global healthcare humanitarian international managing remote teams Payers & Employers practice tips remote and rural health care telehealth telehealth platform telemedicine TFSS TS2018
- The 3 Biggest Telehealth Frustrations in 2021- Part 1 Not Profitable
- KonsultaMD and VSee Give Filipinos Access To Specialist Care for $10 a year
- Telehealth for the Elderly — Consistent and Convenient Care
- VSee at HIMSS 21: All-in-one telehealth HRA, RPM, analytics, staffing. Win an Extreme Sports Massager.
- VSee Clinic Release 4.8.0 – New Dashboard & Multi-hosted Visits