Dr. Brian Davey is a South African physician with extensive experience managing healthcare in International Organizations, holding a MD degree from the University of the Witwatersrand, South Africa, and post-graduate qualifications in research physiology and occupational health. He has held various positions in the United Nations system, including Head of Health and Safety at the Organization for the Prohibition of Chemical Weapons (OPCW) in The Hague, Netherlands (1995-2007), Medical Director of the United Nations, New York (2007-2012), and Director of the Health Services Department at the World Bank Group, Washington DC (2012 – present).
Telehealth for a Global Staff: Challenges & Opportunities – Brian Davey, MD (World Bank)
extreme remote communication global healthcare humanitarian international managing remote teams Payers & Employers practice tips remote and rural health care telehealth telehealth platform telemedicine TFSS TS2018
- What does the rise of artificial intelligence mean for the future of telehealth?
- VSee COVID-19 Service Alert – Apr 1 Update
- Telehealth Risks, Safety, and Malpractice – How Covered Are You? – Dr. David L. Feldman (The Doctors Company )
- Tattoo Wearables: Intersection of Medicine, Tech, and Art
- Telemedicine Solutions To Fight Coronavirus: Nurse Hotlines To PopHealth Monitoring