Currently the director for Telehealth and patient engagement at Davita, Inc. Formally was a member of the Health Innovation Team at Kaiser southern California. Founder and President of MedCareLive & Telehealth Consulting Services. Her role as Telehealth expert is the culmination of a 20-year career in health care spanning employers such as Kaiser Permanent, USC , West Coast University, California State University, Antelope Valley Hospital, and more. Sigi had been involved in the clinical operation of over 40 successful Tele-Health implementations across small and large health care systems in the past 10 years. She still practice as a Nurse Practitioner in Emergency Room and an active member of the ATA, CANP, AANP, California Action Collation and HRSA.
Utilizing Nurses & Mid-Level Providers to Extend Virtual Care – Sigi Marmorstein MSN, FNP (Telehealth Consulting Services)
- Crucial Considerations for Integrating Telemedicine and Telehealth in your Practice
- VSee and TrackMy Solutions Partner To Streamline COVID-19 Vaccine Tracking + Patient Engagement
- Designing Hospital Telehealth Beyond COVID-19 |Reza Sadeghian, MD, MBA
- Telehealth Orthodontic Treatment – An Oral Care Revolution
- VSee Messenger Update 4.9.1 – Work Your Clinic Dashboard Right From Messenger!