Currently the director for Telehealth and patient engagement at Davita, Inc. Formally was a member of the Health Innovation Team at Kaiser southern California. Founder and President of MedCareLive & Telehealth Consulting Services. Her role as Telehealth expert is the culmination of a 20-year career in health care spanning employers such as Kaiser Permanent, USC , West Coast University, California State University, Antelope Valley Hospital, and more. Sigi had been involved in the clinical operation of over 40 successful Tele-Health implementations across small and large health care systems in the past 10 years. She still practice as a Nurse Practitioner in Emergency Room and an active member of the ATA, CANP, AANP, California Action Collation and HRSA.
- VSee Messenger 4.12.0 – Dial Out To Phones, Assign Hosts
- The 3 Biggest Telehealth Frustrations in 2021- Part 1 Not Profitable
- KonsultaMD and VSee Give Filipinos Access To Specialist Care for $10 a year
- Telehealth for the Elderly — Consistent and Convenient Care
- VSee at HIMSS 21: All-in-one telehealth HRA, RPM, analytics, staffing. Win an Extreme Sports Massager.