Hong Truong is a senior program investment officer for the CHCF Health Innovation Fund, which invests in technology and service companies with the potential to significantly lower the cost of care or improve access to care for low-income Californians.Prior to joining CHCF, Hong sourced, analyzed, and evaluated strategic investment opportunities in digital health, health technology, and tech-enabled services for Summation Health Ventures, the venture capital arm of Cedars-Sinai and MemorialCare Health Systems, and for Kaiser Permanente Ventures. She had previously carried out industry analysis and advised clients on health economics and outcomes research at Analysis Group.
Trends & Opportunities for Health Tech in the Safety Net – Hong Truong (Health Care Foundation)
entrepreneurship healthcare IT investment healthcare it venture capital funding investment & entrepreneurship telehealth startup TFSS tips TS2018
- What does the rise of artificial intelligence mean for the future of telehealth?
- VSee COVID-19 Service Alert – Apr 2 Update
- Telehealth Risks, Safety, and Malpractice – How Covered Are You? – Dr. David L. Feldman (The Doctors Company )
- Tattoo Wearables: Intersection of Medicine, Tech, and Art
- Telemedicine Solutions To Fight Coronavirus: Nurse Hotlines To PopHealth Monitoring