Hong Truong is a senior program investment officer for the CHCF Health Innovation Fund, which invests in technology and service companies with the potential to significantly lower the cost of care or improve access to care for low-income Californians.Prior to joining CHCF, Hong sourced, analyzed, and evaluated strategic investment opportunities in digital health, health technology, and tech-enabled services for Summation Health Ventures, the venture capital arm of Cedars-Sinai and MemorialCare Health Systems, and for Kaiser Permanente Ventures. She had previously carried out industry analysis and advised clients on health economics and outcomes research at Analysis Group.
Trends & Opportunities for Health Tech in the Safety Net – Hong Truong (Health Care Foundation)
entrepreneurship healthcare IT investment healthcare it venture capital funding investment & entrepreneurship telehealth startup TFSS tips TS2018
- VSee Clinic 4.13.0 – Real-time Patient Queuing Status and Multi-Clinic Calendar View for Greater Productivity
- VSee Provides Free Clinic for the Philippines Scavenger Kids
- Announcing SOC 2 Type II Certification – VSee’s Commitment to Protecting Patient Privacy, Data and PHI
- VSee Messenger 4.15.0 Update – More Robust Phone Dial-outs with New PIN Pad Option
- Arizona Hospital Association Brings Telehealth COVID Care into the Homes of Vulnerable Populations