Hong Truong is a senior program investment officer for the CHCF Health Innovation Fund, which invests in technology and service companies with the potential to significantly lower the cost of care or improve access to care for low-income Californians.Prior to joining CHCF, Hong sourced, analyzed, and evaluated strategic investment opportunities in digital health, health technology, and tech-enabled services for Summation Health Ventures, the venture capital arm of Cedars-Sinai and MemorialCare Health Systems, and for Kaiser Permanente Ventures. She had previously carried out industry analysis and advised clients on health economics and outcomes research at Analysis Group.
Trends & Opportunities for Health Tech in the Safety Net – Hong Truong (Health Care Foundation)
entrepreneurship healthcare IT investment healthcare it venture capital funding investment & entrepreneurship telehealth startup TFSS tips TS2018
- Secrets To Marketing Telehealth To Your Patients | Justin Knott – July 23
- How can Telemedicine Improve the Quality of Treatment for People with Diabetes?
- Popular Telehealth Technologies to Help Seniors Age in Place
- VSee Clinic Release 4.0.4 – Calendar Access for CSRs, Auto-Set Your Clinic Hours
- What Online and Telecommunication Services Does Health Care Need To Offer Now?