Kelly Sanders serves as the President of Movement for Life, Inc which encompasses a family of 24 outpatient physical therapy practices as well as teleMOVEMENT which is a musculoskeletal health company with a goal to provide access to PT services online or via telehealth. In 1999, she received a Doctorate of Physical Therapy from the University of Southern California. Following graduation, Kelly completed a one-year residency program in orthopedic physical therapy and is board certified in orthopedic physical therapy. She is also a certified athletic trainer. In her personal time, Kelly enjoys snow skiing, being outdoors, reading and spending time with her husband and two children.
- The 3 Biggest Telehealth Frustrations in 2021- Part 1 Not Profitable
- KonsultaMD and VSee Give Filipinos Access To Specialist Care for $10 a year
- Telehealth for the Elderly — Consistent and Convenient Care
- VSee at HIMSS 21: All-in-one telehealth HRA, RPM, analytics, staffing. Win an Extreme Sports Massager.
- VSee Clinic Release 4.8.0 – New Dashboard & Multi-hosted Visits