Kelly Sanders serves as the President of Movement for Life, Inc which encompasses a family of 24 outpatient physical therapy practices as well as teleMOVEMENT which is a musculoskeletal health company with a goal to provide access to PT services online or via telehealth. In 1999, she received a Doctorate of Physical Therapy from the University of Southern California. Following graduation, Kelly completed a one-year residency program in orthopedic physical therapy and is board certified in orthopedic physical therapy. She is also a certified athletic trainer. In her personal time, Kelly enjoys snow skiing, being outdoors, reading and spending time with her husband and two children.
- Telenursing: Bend Staffing Costs and Reduce Nurse Attrition with Innovative Technology
- VSee CEO Speaking at SXSW 2024 to Address Healthcare in Humanitarian Crises
- Telenursing with Oracle Health and Children’s National Hospital
- VSee Clinic 5.4.0 Release – New Auto Text Shortcuts Tool, Improved Patient Self-Scheduling, Old Visit Page Phase-Out
- The Role of Virtual Nursing in the Monitoring of Chronic Diseases