Kelly Sanders serves as the President of Movement for Life, Inc which encompasses a family of 24 outpatient physical therapy practices as well as teleMOVEMENT which is a musculoskeletal health company with a goal to provide access to PT services online or via telehealth. In 1999, she received a Doctorate of Physical Therapy from the University of Southern California. Following graduation, Kelly completed a one-year residency program in orthopedic physical therapy and is board certified in orthopedic physical therapy. She is also a certified athletic trainer. In her personal time, Kelly enjoys snow skiing, being outdoors, reading and spending time with her husband and two children.
- [Upcoming] The Future of Ukraine Healthcare | Zoryana Skaletska, former Ukraine Minister of Health – Th, May 26, 11am PT
- VSee Messenger 4.14.0 Release Breakout Rooms for Group Sessions, Password Change Reinforcement
- Superhuman Telehealth – Dr. Milton Chen, VSee & Partners at ATA22
- VSee Clinic 4.11.0 – New Drag-and-Drop KPIs Dashboard with Enhanced Data Visualizations
- Join VSee in Providing Free Telehealth for Ukraine Soldiers, Civilians, and Refugees