Kelly Sanders serves as the President of Movement for Life, Inc which encompasses a family of 24 outpatient physical therapy practices as well as teleMOVEMENT which is a musculoskeletal health company with a goal to provide access to PT services online or via telehealth. In 1999, she received a Doctorate of Physical Therapy from the University of Southern California. Following graduation, Kelly completed a one-year residency program in orthopedic physical therapy and is board certified in orthopedic physical therapy. She is also a certified athletic trainer. In her personal time, Kelly enjoys snow skiing, being outdoors, reading and spending time with her husband and two children.
- The Blueprint for VSee Free Clinic Serving the Rural and Urban Disadvantaged
- VSee Serves Hundreds of Patients at Expanded Telehealth Free Clinic
- VSee Clinic 4.15.0 – New Billing Features: Eligibility and Claims, Text Alerts for Waiting Patients, Visit Page Enhancements
- VSee-Credible EHR Integration: Automate Telehealth Visit & Consent Documentation
- VSee Clinic 4.14.0 – Switching New Default Dashboard & Invite ASL Interpreters