Kelly Sanders serves as the President of Movement for Life, Inc which encompasses a family of 24 outpatient physical therapy practices as well as teleMOVEMENT which is a musculoskeletal health company with a goal to provide access to PT services online or via telehealth. In 1999, she received a Doctorate of Physical Therapy from the University of Southern California. Following graduation, Kelly completed a one-year residency program in orthopedic physical therapy and is board certified in orthopedic physical therapy. She is also a certified athletic trainer. In her personal time, Kelly enjoys snow skiing, being outdoors, reading and spending time with her husband and two children.
Telehealth Frontiers in Physical Therapy – Kelly Sanders (Telemovement)
business of telehealth business of telemedicine healthcare innovation opioid crisis pain management physical therapy practice tips TFSS TS2018
- What does the rise of artificial intelligence mean for the future of telehealth?
- VSee COVID-19 Service Alert – Apr 1 Update
- Telehealth Risks, Safety, and Malpractice – How Covered Are You? – Dr. David L. Feldman (The Doctors Company )
- Tattoo Wearables: Intersection of Medicine, Tech, and Art
- Telemedicine Solutions To Fight Coronavirus: Nurse Hotlines To PopHealth Monitoring