VSee will soon announce VSee Clinic, empowering healthcare organizations to build stronger patient relationships and manage their practice online.
VSee is excited to announce at the Healthcare Information and Management Systems Society (HIMSS17) Conference in Orlando that its app for the Salesforce Health Cloud, VSee Clinic, will extend the capabilities of Salesforce Health Cloud with HIPAA-compliant online waiting room for triage and video conferencing. Health Cloud gives healthcare providers the ability to make smarter care decisions, engage with patients across their caregiver networks, and manage patient data in new and powerful ways.
VSee Clinic Key Features:
- Will provide a simple waiting room workflow with patient intake form for doctors to manage and triage online visits.
- Will provide encrypted video, allowing doctors to connect with patients from their mobile phones.
- Will provide mobile alerts when a patient enters the waiting room. .
- Will allow multiple providers to access the patient queue, see patient status, and have concurrent visits
- Providers will be able to receive live stream biometric data and images from the patient. .
- VSee Clinic will allow both patients and doctors to save and share test results and images, while tracking the patient’s health history.
“VSee Clinic will make it easier for providers to keep tabs on their patients from afar, which will prevent unnecessary hospital visits and reduce readmission,” says Milton Chen, co-founder and CEO of VSee. “Now doctors will be able to track their patients’ biometric data in real time. This platform is a major step forward in creating the ideal telehealth solution.”
“Salesforce Health Cloud enables providers to get a more precise view of patient demographic, lifestyle and health information to better serve their needs through a system of engagement, building stronger patient relationships,” said Dr. Joshua Newman, Chief Medical Officer at Salesforce. “VSee Clinic is a valuable part of our journey towards creating a modern healthcare platform for patients, doctors, and everyone else involved in care.”