Michael Zhuang is founder and principal of MZ Capital Management. He is Amazon Bestselling Author in Physician Category. He is also a master storyteller, stand-up comedian and musical improviser. Michael contributed extensively to various publications: Morningstar, Physicians Practice and Investopedia. He also blogs at The Investment Scientist. He is passionate about enabling doctors to live simple and flourishing lives doing what they do best and enjoy most, practicing medicine.
- What does the rise of artificial intelligence mean for the future of telehealth?
- VSee COVID-19 Service Alert – Apr 1 Update
- Telehealth Risks, Safety, and Malpractice – How Covered Are You? – Dr. David L. Feldman (The Doctors Company )
- Tattoo Wearables: Intersection of Medicine, Tech, and Art
- Telemedicine Solutions To Fight Coronavirus: Nurse Hotlines To PopHealth Monitoring