Michael Zhuang is founder and principal of MZ Capital Management. He is Amazon Bestselling Author in Physician Category. He is also a master storyteller, stand-up comedian and musical improviser. Michael contributed extensively to various publications: Morningstar, Physicians Practice and Investopedia. He also blogs at The Investment Scientist. He is passionate about enabling doctors to live simple and flourishing lives doing what they do best and enjoy most, practicing medicine.
- Secrets To Marketing Telehealth To Your Patients | Justin Knott – July 23
- How can Telemedicine Improve the Quality of Treatment for People with Diabetes?
- Popular Telehealth Technologies to Help Seniors Age in Place
- VSee Clinic Release 4.0.4 – Calendar Access for CSRs, Auto-Set Your Clinic Hours
- What Online and Telecommunication Services Does Health Care Need To Offer Now?