Dennis J. Patterson, Ed.D., is the Founder and Chairman of Verras LTD, a 35-year-old healthcare informatics firm that creates high-performing hospitals, through a transformational process leveraging physician practices, clinical documentation, productivity, and organizational change management. He more recently Co-Founded MedVector, a company that will transform Clinical Trials in the pharmaceutical industry by recruiting subjects from an exclusive network of hospitals and delivering the clinical protocols through telemedicine within that network. He has nearly five decades of executive hospital and turnaround management experience in the United States, Canada, and Europe. He also serves as a trusted advisor to senior executives, trustees, and government officials in healthcare worldwide.
- Secrets To Marketing Telehealth To Your Patients | Justin Knott – July 23
- How can Telemedicine Improve the Quality of Treatment for People with Diabetes?
- Popular Telehealth Technologies to Help Seniors Age in Place
- VSee Clinic Release 4.0.4 – Calendar Access for CSRs, Auto-Set Your Clinic Hours
- What Online and Telecommunication Services Does Health Care Need To Offer Now?