Dennis J. Patterson, Ed.D., is the Founder and Chairman of Verras LTD, a 35-year-old healthcare informatics firm that creates high-performing hospitals, through a transformational process leveraging physician practices, clinical documentation, productivity, and organizational change management. He more recently Co-Founded MedVector, a company that will transform Clinical Trials in the pharmaceutical industry by recruiting subjects from an exclusive network of hospitals and delivering the clinical protocols through telemedicine within that network. He has nearly five decades of executive hospital and turnaround management experience in the United States, Canada, and Europe. He also serves as a trusted advisor to senior executives, trustees, and government officials in healthcare worldwide.
- [Upcoming] The Future of Ukraine Healthcare | Zoryana Skaletska, former Ukraine Minister of Health – Th, May 26, 11am PT
- VSee Messenger 4.14.0 Release Breakout Rooms for Group Sessions, Password Change Reinforcement
- Superhuman Telehealth – Dr. Milton Chen, VSee & Partners at ATA22
- VSee Clinic 4.11.0 – New Drag-and-Drop KPIs Dashboard with Enhanced Data Visualizations
- Join VSee in Providing Free Telehealth for Ukraine Soldiers, Civilians, and Refugees