Last week, security researcher, Jonathan Leithscuh publicly disclosed a HUGE security flaw in Zoom video meeting platform. The flaw lets a hacker force you to join a call—webcam and all without your knowledge. It also leaves open the possibility of malicious ads and phishing attacks. Worst of all, the security flaw persists…
- VSee Messenger Release 4.6.0 – New Phone Dial-in & Call Timer
- The Intelligent Medical Spa Model – How To Never Turn A Patient Away
- VSee Clinic 3.1 and VSee Clinic Mobile 1.9 – Meeting Based Calling
- Does Zoom Security Flaw Compromise Your Patient Privacy?
- VSee Clinic 3.0 – New Multiple Providers Gallery for a Better Patient Experience