Christine Certain, serves as the Senior Director of Clinical Impact and Business Development at Children’s Home Society of Florida. A leader in innovative healthcare solutions, she oversees clinical partnerships to increase efficiencies and drive the impact of health services. Ms. Certain led the implementation of telehealth business lines with more than 200 therapists and physicians. A recognized expert on breaking down barriers to care for Florida’s most underserved children, Ms. Certain is frequently quoted in media stores and has authored several articles on the subject. Ms. Certain holds a Master’s Degrees in Human Systems and Counseling from Florida State University.
Children’s Telemental Health Services To Increase Engagement and Access- Christine Certain (CHSFL)
access behavioral health business of telehealth business of telemedicine doctor video visits healthcare in rural America hospital and health systems low-income Medicaid Medicare and Medicaid telemedicine remote and rural health care telehealth for children telemental health telepsychiatry TFSS TS2018 underserved
- VSee Clinic Release: 4.2 Web and 1.15 Mobile – Apple Sign In, Start Visits via SMS Link
- Winning Telehealth Grant Funding: Lessons Learned | Jean Polster & Geoff Millener
- VSee Clinic Release 4.1 – Guest Scheduling and Mobile Browser Calling
- Secrets To Marketing Telehealth To Your Patients | Justin Knott
- How can Telemedicine Improve the Quality of Treatment for People with Diabetes?