If you’re looking for ways to connect providers and staff at a distance, check out this case study on one of our telehealth projects for HealthPartners.
It showcases a scalable telemedicine solution we designed for Regions Hospital in St. Paul, Minnesota. The solution allows Regions to share their top-notch specialist resources with a neighboring hospital that lacks these resources – in particular, Regions is able to provide on-call neurologists for stroke and other cases.
VSee was among four video telemedicine platforms evaluated for the project. Ultimately Regions chose VSee over three other large, well-known competitors. VSee’s telehealth expertise and its simple, yet full-featured solution made it the “superior” choice for the project.
Some VSee solution highlights include:
- Simple one-click sharing with live annotation so that attending and consulting physicians can review CT scans together in real time
- The ability to quickly design and implement a customized interface that integrated into its current workflow
- Custom interface is designed to scale triage & specialty consults to other departments such as burn, trauma, etc.
- The ability for consulting physicians to answer a call from their mobile devices
- The ability to remotely control pan-tilt-zoom (PTZ) cameras so distant physicians can examine patients from afar.
- Cost savings!
Read the full case study to learn more.