Samrina Marshall is a physician with core interests in improving healthcare delivery and quality health outcomes particularly in vulnerable and underserved communities. Most recently, she was the Medical Executive for Medicaid at Evolent Health leading the value-based care growth, implementation and operations of Medicaid health system partners across the country. In that role, she was the clinical lead for a high-risk patient care model, physician engagement and practice transformation in various settings from community clinics to academic medical centers. Previously, she has served as the Chief Medical Director for Centene in California overseeing the medical services for over 200,000 Medi-Cal members where she was responsible for the quality of patient care and provider performance standards. Critical to that role was building relationships with key community partners and development of services such as telehealth to support the access needs of a largely rural population.
Telehealth for Medical Missions & the Underserved – Samrina Marshall, MD (MAVEN Project)
access FQHC humanitarian low-income medical missions Medicare and Medicaid telemedicine practice tips practitioner providers TFSS TS2018 underserved volunteering
- Crucial Considerations for Integrating Telemedicine and Telehealth in your Practice
- VSee and TrackMy Solutions Partner To Streamline COVID-19 Vaccine Tracking + Patient Engagement
- Designing Hospital Telehealth Beyond COVID-19 |Reza Sadeghian, MD, MBA
- Telehealth Orthodontic Treatment – An Oral Care Revolution
- VSee Messenger Update 4.9.1 – Work Your Clinic Dashboard Right From Messenger!