About Speaker Dr. Onur Nacakgedigi is an assistant clinical professor of public health science at the University of California Davis (UCD) and holding a DDS degree from Turkey with extensive experience running oral healthcare projects worldwide. Currently, he is the principal investigator of Qushtapa refugee camp oral health project in…
- VSee and TrackMy Solutions Partner To Streamline COVID-19 Vaccine Tracking + Patient Engagement
- Designing Hospital Telehealth Beyond COVID-19 |Reza Sadeghian, MD, MBA – Jan. 27, 2021
- Telehealth Orthodontic Treatment – An Oral Care Revolution
- VSee Messenger Update 4.9.1 – Work Your Clinic Dashboard Right From Messenger!
- Deep Dive Into Telehealth Adoption: Covid-19 and Beyond | Doreen Amatelli-Clark