telepsychiatry Most ERs do not have a psychiatrist on staff, and yet one-eighth of all hospital emergency visits require mental health diagnoses. Most emergency rooms are set up to deal with physical emergencies, traumatic injuries, and acute conditions. They’re not so ready to deal with psychiatric emergencies such as bipolar or…
Tag: telemedicine impleme
- VSee Messenger Release 4.6.0 – New Phone Dial-in & Call Timer
- The Intelligent Medical Spa Model – How To Never Turn A Patient Away
- VSee Clinic 3.1 and VSee Clinic Mobile 1.9 – Meeting Based Calling
- Does Zoom Security Flaw Compromise Your Patient Privacy?
- VSee Clinic 3.0 – New Multiple Providers Gallery for a Better Patient Experience