telepsychiatry Most ERs do not have a psychiatrist on staff, and yet one-eighth of all hospital emergency visits require mental health diagnoses. Most emergency rooms are set up to deal with physical emergencies, traumatic injuries, and acute conditions. They’re not so ready to deal with psychiatric emergencies such as bipolar or…
Tag: telemedicine impleme
- VSee Showcasing Vuzix Smart Glasses Telehealth Solution at ATA19–Google Glass Finally Realized
- How Can Seniors Embrace Better Health through Technology?
- Telemedicine Coverage Through Medicare
- VSee + MAVEN Project Volunteer Physicians for the Underserved
- How Virtual Scribes Are Saving Our Doctors, Improving Prevention, and Increasing Revenue