telepsychiatry Most ERs do not have a psychiatrist on staff, and yet one-eighth of all hospital emergency visits require mental health diagnoses. Most emergency rooms are set up to deal with physical emergencies, traumatic injuries, and acute conditions. They’re not so ready to deal with psychiatric emergencies such as bipolar or…
Tag: telemedicine impleme
- VSee Clinic Release: 4.2 Web and 1.15 Mobile – Apple Sign In, Start Visits via SMS Link
- Winning Telehealth Grant Funding: Lessons Learned | Jean Polster & Geoff Millener
- VSee Clinic Release 4.1 – Guest Scheduling and Mobile Browser Calling
- Secrets To Marketing Telehealth To Your Patients | Justin Knott
- How can Telemedicine Improve the Quality of Treatment for People with Diabetes?