telepsychiatry Most ERs do not have a psychiatrist on staff, and yet one-eighth of all hospital emergency visits require mental health diagnoses. Most emergency rooms are set up to deal with physical emergencies, traumatic injuries, and acute conditions. They’re not so ready to deal with psychiatric emergencies such as bipolar or…
Tag: telemedicine impleme
- VSee and TrackMy Solutions Partner To Streamline COVID-19 Vaccine Tracking + Patient Engagement
- Designing Hospital Telehealth Beyond COVID-19 |Reza Sadeghian, MD, MBA – Jan. 27, 2021
- Telehealth Orthodontic Treatment – An Oral Care Revolution
- VSee Messenger Update 4.9.1 – Work Your Clinic Dashboard Right From Messenger!
- Deep Dive Into Telehealth Adoption: Covid-19 and Beyond | Doreen Amatelli-Clark