telepsychiatry Most ERs do not have a psychiatrist on staff, and yet one-eighth of all hospital emergency visits require mental health diagnoses. Most emergency rooms are set up to deal with physical emergencies, traumatic injuries, and acute conditions. They’re not so ready to deal with psychiatric emergencies such as bipolar or…
Tag: telemedicine impleme
- VSee Clinic Release 4.8.0 – New Dashboard & Multi-hosted Visits (Coming Soon)
- CareConnect Pioneers School-based Telehealth for Georgia Teachers & Low-Income Students
- Walmart acquires MeMD for ONLY $6M?
- Digital Patient Engagement Strategies for Post-COVID Success | Chris Nicholson, mPulse Mobile
- Connectivity Testing for Video Bridges