telepsychiatry Most ERs do not have a psychiatrist on staff, and yet one-eighth of all hospital emergency visits require mental health diagnoses. Most emergency rooms are set up to deal with physical emergencies, traumatic injuries, and acute conditions. They’re not so ready to deal with psychiatric emergencies such as bipolar or…
Tag: telemedicine impleme
- Telehealth Best Practices: Starting Your Online Therapy and Counseling Services | Roy Huggins – June 11
- Telemedicine & Robotics: Benefits For Modern Medicine
- VSee Clinic Release – Custom Invites, Mobile VSee Clinic Search And Many More!
- Can Telemedicine Help People With Asthma And Respiratory Difficulties?
- VA Telehealth for Coronavirus