Check out these new calendar features to save you oodles of clicks for improved work efficiency. Plus we’ve got a new UI to make it easier to do what you need to do. Here are some highlights:
- Send guest invites via email or SMS in one click
- Set a new default number of appointment reminders (guests automatically get reminders now, too!)
- Directly add new Visit Options (e.g. 15-minute consult, New Patient consult.) from an appointment
Review the details below:
1. New Calendar and Scheduling User Interface
2. New Appointment Scheduling Features for Faster Scheduling
When you “Create A New Visit”, you now have a bunch of new options to make scheduling that much easier, including the ability to:
- Choose from more recurring appointment settings.
- Directly send guest invites via email or SMS.
- Change the number of automatic appointment reminders to send or set a new default for appointment reminders.
- Create new Visit Options (initial visit, follow-up consult, etc.) directly from appointment settings.
- Confirm a new scheduled visit appointment.
- See and update Visit Details including options to directly Cancel Appointment, Update Reminders, Edit Appointment, Invite More Guests, and go to the Visit Page.
- Directly send Guest Invites via email or SMS – guests will also get automatic appointment reminders!
3. Post Visit Sign-Up Workflow to Facilitate Patient Account Creation
At the end of the visit, we’ve now added a post-visit account creation process so patients can access their patient portal with visit summary notes.
- After patients click “End Visit”, they will be directed to complete their account sign-up.
- When sign-up is complete, patients will be directed to log into their account which allows them to check their Visit Summary and to self-schedule other appointments.
Please Note: Self-scheduling must be enabled for the clinic for that feature to be available.
4. Improved Language Support
- Fixed bugs and improved the language localization.
- Currently supports 10 languages: English / Spanish / Simplified Chinese / Traditional Chinese / Arabic / French / Korean / Portuguese / Tagalog / Vietnamese.
If you have any questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Subscribe here to make sure you get VSee Clinic feature updates!