VSee Telemedicine Solution Brings Pediatricians to Street Kids & Orphans
VSee Telemedicine Solution is the only complete telehealth platform that fit into any workflow. From fast, secure text + video collaboration app HIPAA messenger, fully customizable Virtual waiting rooms and clinics VSee Clinic, to API/SDK telehealth building blocks.
VSee Telemedicine Solution Video Features
One-click web video calling
- VSee simplifies patient-doctor interactions with its easy no-install, one-click video calling from the web.
One-click screen share
- Whether it’s a medical chart or treatment instructions, doctors or patients can share the application or document by simply clicking on it. Circle or draw on the shared application with the VSee annotation tool to make explanations clear.
Share medical devices
- VSee provides medical device integration with stethoscopes, otoscopes, ultrasounds, X-rays, surgical fluoroscopes, etc. Doctors can both receive clear medical device readings and observe patients in HD video simultaneously.
Low bandwidth HD video and 3G mobility
- VSee makes HD video practical over consumer networks by only requiring a fraction of the bandwidth of Skype and Vidyo. An NIH paper published in the Journal of Telemedicine and eHealth showed that VSee works well even over 3G networks. VSee is ideal where bandwidth is low and has been successfully used from Rwanda to Indonesia to Syria.
Secure, encrypted, and HIPAA compliance
- VSee uses end-to-end 256-bit AES, FIPS 140-2 certified encryption to guarantee that no servers have access to the decryption keys. VSee is so secure that it beat out Cisco and Polycom for U.S. Congress approval to run behind its firewall. Learn more at vsee.com/hipaa.
Download our secure, low bandwidth messenger app
Try The Free App
VSee Telemedicine Solution in Real life Usage
VSee + Lenovo Telehealth for Chronic Care and Acute Care
Lenovo and VSee partnered up to showcase their innovative telemedicine solution for chronic care and post-acute care management at HIMSS. Continue reading…
Regions Hospital Triage Platform for Specialist Consultations
HealthPartner’s Regions Hospital chose VSee over three of the largest telemedicine video providers out there.
Read their case study…
VSee Mobile Clinic in Iraqi Kurdistan – Refugee Medical Care
VSee traveled to the Domiz Syrian refugee camp in Iraqi Kurdistan where the VSee telemedicine kit allowed an eye specialist in Panama conduct over 25 remote eye exams in about 3 hours.
VSee Telemedicine in the Amazonian Jungle
Ophthalmic surgeon Dr. Milton Yogi and his team from the University of Sao Paolo use VSee telemedicine (start video 2:17) to bring specialist medical care to rural villages deep in the Amazon rainforest.
VSee Telemedicine Kit – For Albert Schweitzer Hospital
The VSee Telemedicine Field Kit was created specially for our return trip to Gabon where we had previously deployed telemedicine for the Albert Schweitzer Hospital (HAS). Continue reading…
VSee – ATA People’s Choice Winner!
VSee wins People’s Choice Award in the American Telemedicine Association (ATA) Telemedicine Video Contest. Continue reading…
Intermountain Healthcare Demos VSee Simple Telemedicine for Neonatal Care (NICU)
Dr. Stephen Minton, Intermountain Healthcare neonatologist demonstrates VSee’s simple software-only video conference makes it perfect for a neonatal ICU (NICU) telemedicine setup as here. Continue reading…
Remote Ultrasound from Gabon to Harvard Medical School
VSee travels to Gabon to deploy VSee telemedicine for the The Albert Schweitzer Hospital. Continue reading…
Other VSee Telemedicine Solution Examples
Consult our Telehealth Expert for more info
Why VSee and not Vidyo, not American Well
Most telemedicine solutions start at around $30,000 for the equipment. The video conferencing technologies used in those solutions have complex hardware and back-end infrastructure that make telemedicine deployments very time consuming. More importantly, existing solutions often do not work in the field without providing for expensive high-bandwidth networks.
VSee makes telemedicine simple and affordable without requiring specialized hardware or
changes to infrastructure. VSee combines one-click web calling, HD video, remote
pan-tilt-zoom camera control, and medical device integration in a single experience –
using the most cutting edge telemedicine kit. VSee medical customers include NIH, UCSF,
Stanford Hospital, International SOS, Kaiser Permanante, Bridge Clinic, Okyanos, MDLive,
QuadMed, NASA, Navy SEALs.