Carynne has five years’ experience with Noridian Healthcare Solutions and close to eight years working in the Healthcare Industry. She started out as a Customer Service Representative in the Part B Provider Contact Center, making her way to a Customer Service Specialist, then transitioned to being a Quality Analyst for the Contact Center. Currently she is a Representative for Part B Provider Outreach and Education. As an Education Representative, Carynne is responsible for offering support to Noridian‘s provider community presenting workshops, seminars, providing education involving billing, coding and coverage guidelines to ensure correct claim submission resulting in proper Medicare payments.
- VSee Clinic 4.9.0 – New After Hours Appointments & Clinic Hours Auto Display
- VSee Messenger 4.12.0 – Dial Out To Phones, Assign Hosts
- The 3 Biggest Telehealth Frustrations in 2021- Part 1 Not Profitable
- KonsultaMD and VSee Give Filipinos Access To Specialist Care for $10 a year
- Telehealth for the Elderly — Consistent and Convenient Care