The young Burmese mother had given up trying to communicate with doctors and nurses through the hospital’s occasional face-to-face interpreter. She had been in the hospital with her sick 18-month-old baby for several days and was overwhelmed with frustration at being unable to express her concerns and to understand what was happening. Fortunately,…
Tag: Burmese refugees
- What does the rise of artificial intelligence mean for the future of telehealth?
- VSee COVID-19 Service Alert – Apr 2 Update
- Telehealth Risks, Safety, and Malpractice – How Covered Are You? – Dr. David L. Feldman (The Doctors Company )
- Tattoo Wearables: Intersection of Medicine, Tech, and Art
- Telemedicine Solutions To Fight Coronavirus: Nurse Hotlines To PopHealth Monitoring