While videoconferencing carts (H.323 standard definition) are supposed to be portable and easy to use, this isn’t necessarily the case. It becomes quite an inconvenience if the unit regularly needs to be set up in a room that is off its network, like the interpretation office of this study. The…
- VSee COVID-19 Service Alert
- A Message From Our CEO – Important COVID-19 Updates
- What does the rise of artificial intelligence mean for the future of telehealth?
- [DON’T USE THIS] VSee COVID-19 Service Alert – Apr 2 Update
- Telehealth Risks, Safety, and Malpractice – How Covered Are You? – Dr. David L. Feldman (The Doctors Company )