This is an important update for VSee API users. Regular VSee users will also want to update to prepare for the upcoming multi-login feature. Please make sure you have upgraded to
- Mac version: 2.2.3 (17627)
- Windows version: 22.214.171.124
- iPad version: 2.4.3 (17642)
- iPhone version: 1.0.3 (17642)
Special thanks to Eric, Kevin, and Ruozhen for this release!
All platforms (iPad, iPhone, Mac, and Windows):
- Fixed UX issues in preparation for future multi-login release (ability to log in on all your devices at the same time)
- Added forward compatibility for multi-login and other features in future releases
Mac and Windows:
- VSee video API bug fixes and new features – if you are our video API customer, please make sure to get this update
- Fixed crash related to recording menu item
iPad and iPhone:
- Reset badge number before each login
To check if you are on the latest version of VSee…
Windows version 126.96.36.199 – Click the Help icon in the address book –>select “About VSee…” and see if it is the newest version. VSee will download the newest client for you (which will show as a checkmark in task tray icon). Simply restart the program to use the updated VSee.
Mac version 2.2.3 (17627) – Click “VSee” top menu and choose “check for updates.”
Please contact VSee support team with any problems, questions, or suggestions you may have!