We are pleased to announce that VSee has released an update for Windows, Mac and Android April 27, 2016. iOS will soon follow. This update will install automatically to the following versions:
- Windows (3.2.3)
- Mac (3.2.3)
- iPad (3.4.3)
- iPhone (2.0.3)
- Android (1.6.3):
List of changes:
- Updated cryptography library to latest version.
- Fixed some cases where VSee is unable to reconnect to a server.
- Fixed the bandwidth test for some networks.
- Fixed warning for “lost connection to server” before login.
- Improved PTZ control for Logitech PTZ Pro on Windows.
- Added option to disable PTZ controls on the remote end.
- Fixed the app share issue on Chrome for Windows 10.
Please contact VSee support team if you have any concerns, questions or suggestions.