What Will They Talk About?
With a growing telework and mobile work force, busy federal, State and local managers and supervisors often must rely on trust alone to assure themselves that teleworkers are effectively and efficiently serving their clients. This program will demonstrate best practices and the latest software that can assist managers and teleworkers to get more done during the workday and be more comfortable with telework arrangements.
Moderated by ASPA Sacramento Past-President Lisa Beutler an Executive Facilitator with
MWH Americas, the expert panelist discussion will include:
- Our very own Milton Chen, CEO of VSee Labs, Inc.
- Tony Souza, Vice President of Secure Computing Environments
- Michael Dziak, Telework Consultant and Chief Operating Officer of E-work.com
Save the Date
Date: Thursday, July 7th
Time: 5:30PM – 7:00 PM (PST)
Join the Discussion Live Or Virtual
- Phone: call (800) 509-6344, Enter Access Code: 0846955
- Online Webinar Link (visual): https://www1.gotomeeting.com/register/966373648 (Please allow an extra 3-5 minute for registration if you have not used gotowebinar before)
- In-Person: USC State Capital Center, 1800 I Street, Sacramento, CA (RSVP to Paul Danczyk at email@example.com or 916.442.6911)