This newest version of VSee brings you an improved audio experience with better echo cancellation. Please update your VSee to the following versions:
- Windows version 220.127.116.118 (18979)
- Mac version 2.6 (18983)
- iPad and iPhone (not yet released)
** Note: If you are running a version of VSee that is: Windows version 18.104.22.168, Mac version 2.2.3 (17627), iPad 2.4.3 (17642), iPhone 1.0.3 (17642) or earlier, you will be required to update before you can login to VSee. This is due to incompatibility issues with this latest release.
Windows, Mac, iPad, iPhone, Android
- Updated audio codec with improved acoustic echo cancellation (AEC).
- Improved video relay call performance.
- Combined all chat windows into one.
- Fixed freezing issue when sending messages.
- Fixed user status in chat not being the same as in the address book.
iPad and iPhone
- Added more localization for Dutch and Spanish.
- Fixed iPhone menu not being able to open in other views after reopening Contacts or History.
To check if you are on the latest version of VSee…
Windows version 22.214.171.1248 – Click the Help icon in the address book –>select “About VSee…” and see if it is the newest version. VSee will download the newest client for you (which will show as a checkmark in task tray icon). Simply restart the program to use the updated VSee.
Mac version 2.6 (18983) – Click “VSee” top menu and choose “check for updates.”
Please contact VSee support team with any problems, questions, or suggestions you may have!