We’ve brought you some VSee bug fixes just in time for your Thanksgiving VSee calls with friends and family. Check to see if you’re updated to the latest version:
- Windows version 18.104.22.1686 (19755)
- Mac version 2.7.1 (19755)
- Android 1.1.1 (19755)
- iPad 2.9.1 (19755) – available next week
- iPhone 1.5.1 (19755) – available next week
Android, iPad, iPhone, Mac and Windows:
- Fixed missing name in dialing window.
- Fixed low microphone volume.
- Added support for PTZ control buttons in cases where added auxiliary cameras include both a PTZ camera and a non-PTZ camera.
- Added support for Minrray PTZ cam.
- Fixed crashes when tapping on reply button.
To see if you are on the latest version of VSee
Windows version 22.214.171.1246 (19755) – Click the Help icon in the address book –>select “About VSee…” and see if it is the newest version. VSee will download the newest client for you (which will show as a checkmark in task tray icon). Simply restart the program to use the updated VSee.
Mac version 2.7.1 (19755) – Click “VSee” top menu and choose “check for updates.”
Please contact VSee support team if you have any problems, questions, or suggestions!