Urgent call recovery bug fix. Please check to make sure your VSee is updated to
- Windows version 22.214.171.1241
- Mac version 23.1 (16160)
Special thanks to Eric, Ruozhen, and Torrey for this release.
Mac and Windows:
- Fix for call recovery following network loss for callees not in your address book (important).
- Improved performance for relayed calls
- Fix for cases of video not working on the local video window
- Fixes for UI issues in Audio and Video Setup window
To see if you are on this latest version of VSee:
Windows version 126.96.36.1991 – Click the Help icon in the address book –>select “About VSee…” and see if it is the newest version. VSee will download the newest client for you (which will show as a checkmark in task tray icon). Simply restart the program to use the updated VSee.
Mac version 23.1 (16160) – Click “VSee” top menu and choose “check for updates.”
Please contact VSee support team with any problems, questions, or suggestions you may have!
Follow us on Twitter (@VSee) and Like us on Facebook to hear about the latest from VSee!