2014 was a pivotal year for us as the telemedicine and telehealth markets finally exploded. We have been working with visionaries such as MDLIVE-Walgreens, Focus Cura, Intermountain Healthcare, and Mayo Clinic for a number of years. And now everyone else is knocking down our doors wanting telemedicine! Doctors and hospitals are finding VSee’s simple design and strong security to be the perfect solution for video telemedicine.
Our 2014 highlights:
- Grew and pivoted our design and engineering team to focus on healthcare
- Made numerous improvements to VSee’s mobile (iOS, Android) and desktop video performance
- Launched VSee OneClick Waiting Room
- Launched VSee Cloud Medical Office (calendar and payment)
- Completed the ninth generation of the VSee Telemedicine Kit
- Launched VSee Telemedicine Cart
- Signed partnership with Dell where they have embedded VSee waiting room into their patient portals, and our CEO Milton spoke on the same panel as Michael Dell at Dell World
- Traveled to Iraqi Kurdistan to set up telesurgery and refugee telemedicine clinics
- Chosen by NASA to be the official solution in space, going live with VSee aboard the International Space Station
Our 2015 focuses:
- Help our partners with user adoption by polishing the user experience and improving the VSee eVisit platform
- Increase performance of VSee audio, video, and web chat API / SDK
- Enhance VSee OneClick Waiting Room and Cloud Medical Office so any doctor can set up a telemedicine practice within 24 hours
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to get a demo of VSee Cloud Medical Office. Thanks again for your support and Happy 2015 from the VSee Team!