We’re excited to announce several new features we’ve added to the VSee Clinic to make doing telemedicine even easier!
1. Review your Clinic’s chat history with the new Chat Inbox (beta)
Getting notifications for chat messages you can’t open? The new Chat Inbox feature lets you quickly see messages from closed chat windows right from your dashboard. You can also access all archived chat conversations from the past 30 days and send new messages from the Chat Inbox.
This new Beta feature is only turned on for select VSee Clinics.If you’d like to Beta this feature, please contact email@example.com
2. Verify Patients’ Available Funds Before Starting A Visit
VSee Clinic “Payment” will now first verify whether a credit card has sufficient funds before allowing a walk-in or scheduled visit to begin. While patients are still allowed to schedule a visit appointment, they will not be able to actually start the video call until a valid card is entered.
3. Turn off Waiting Room “Unread Message” Notifications
Getting too many VSee Clinic email notifications? We’ve added a new “Preferences” tab so you can set exactly which notifications you want to receive (e.g. offline chat notifications, appointment confirmations, reminders, and cancelations).
4. Improved Patient Onboarding from Mobile App
Patients who access your VSee Clinic from their mobile web browser will now see the name and description of your clinic displayed in the browser (left screenshot) before being asked to download the VSee Clinic mobile app (right screenshot).
We’ve also made several other improvements and fixes. If you’d like to see what else has changed, please see below:
Improvements & Bug Fixes
- Improved patient web page loading speed
- Fixed issue where the provider can’t see the email notification for some of the offline messages
- Fixed issue where timezone update popup still shows after the timezone is successfully set
- Fixed issue where health data may not show for provider/patient
- Fixed issue where the instruction to download VC app doesn’t show
- Fixed issue where clinic reminder settings may be wrong
- Fixed issue where the “Room Edit” view doesn’t pop up after the admin clones a room
For any questions, please don’t hesitate to reply to this email or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.