Please check to make sure your VSee is updated to
- Windows version 18.104.22.1684
- Mac version 22.0 (15913)
Mac and Windows:
- Show network status notification in address book if the computer is behind a restrictive firewall
- Improved meeting recovery after crashing (callers re-added after 20 seconds)
- Fixed username tooltip on address book – where mousing over a name may not show the actual vsee username
- Fixed relay connections over HTTPs on NTLM proxies
- Fixed appshare not showing or corrupted appshare
- Fixed displaying appshare cursor
To see if you are on this latest version of VSee:
Windows version 22.214.171.1244 – Click the Help icon in the address book –>select “About VSee…” and see if it is the newest version. VSee will download the newest client for you (which will show as a checkmark in task tray icon). Simply restart the program to use the updated VSee.
Mac version 22.0 (15913) – Click “VSee” top menu and choose “check for updates.”
Please contact VSee support team with any problems, questions, or suggestions you may have!
Follow us on Twitter (@VSee) and Like us on Facebook to hear about the latest from VSee!